- This event has passed.
Power Hour 7 | Easy SEO to optimise your website for Google (Part 1)
May 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a cornerstone of digital marketing allowing you to be found organically on Google and other search engines.
It may seem like a minefield and “experts” can ask for thousands of pounds a month just to keep you visible on google. However, there are some simple steps you can take to optimise your website for free which make a huge difference to your presence online, helping to keep you afloat during these difficult times.
The session will be tailored towards WordPress websites however the same principles apply for WIX, Squarespace and other builders.
Join the community and get a free 30 minute consultation www.facebook.com/theomarketing
In Power Hour 7 we will cover:
1) Basic On-page SEO – Title, Meta, Alt & Social Sharing links
2) Image Optimisation – Let google “see” your images and keep them small and sharp using free tools.
3) Page Speed – Optimise your load times for google whilst keeping your users happy.
4) Links – Internal / External and Backlinks to increase your ranking with a single click.
Please note that Part 2 and 3 of this series will include:
• Off page SEO
• Basic User Experience
• Social Sharing
• Competitor research
• Google Analytics
• Google Search Console and more on request
This session could help anyone managing their own website or looking to understand how to gain leads without paid advertising. Please feel free to share this event with anyone in your network who may find it valuable.
If you can’t make the session then please register for the email updates and I’ll send you the highlights as soon as they are ready.